Recital planning made easy
• Allow dancers adequate time between routines
• Guarantee no back-to-back performances
• Work with a user-friendly, intuitive interface
• Make last-minute changes with confidence
The Recital Conflict Manager is a powerful scheduling tool for dance studios developed to take the headache out of planning your recital program sequence.
Design a perfect dance recital program that insures students ample time between routines and eliminates back-to-back performances.
Save countless hours and endless stress at a time when you should be focused on more pressing recital details.
The Recital Conflict Manager is an invaluable and cost-effective tool for your studio available for a one-time price of $19.99 USD with unlimited lifetime support and upgrades.
• Available tools allow you to create an alphabetical list of students for each recital routine, see which routines a student will perform in next and more
• Contact us for details
Serving studios in the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand