What do I need to use the program?
The Recital Conflict Manager was developed in Visual Basic, using Microsoft Excel as a front-end for its familiar graphical interface and ease of use. This allows easy entry of information in the foreground as complex algorithms are executed in the background, resulting in a much more flexible and robust application.
• Microsoft Excel 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016
• Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
Studio information needed:
• A list of recital routine names, with a unique number assigned to each routine
• A roster of performers, with the routine numbers in which they will be performing
Will the Recital Conflict Manager work on a Mac?
• Possibly. The RCM program is generally not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, but several studios have reported using it successfully on a Mac. Download the free demo program—if you are able to use all the menu buttons and create a test recital program, the full version of the Recital Conflict Manager will work for you as well.
The Recital Conflict Manager supports 500 students performing in up to 15 numbers each, and up to 75 recital routines. The program can be customized to your studio’s specifications by Backstage Pro to accommodate a larger number of students.