What do I need to use the program?
With Visual Basic code powering instructions in the background and executing complex algorithms, the Recital Conflict Manager is a robust software application designed to take advantage of Microsoft Excel’s graphical interface and ease of use.
• Microsoft Excel 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016
• Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
Studio information needed:
• Routine names with a unique number assigned to each routine
• Roster of performers with their corresponding routine numbers
Will the Recital Conflict Manager work on a Mac?
• Possibly. The RCM program is generally not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, but several studios have reported using it successfully on a Mac. Download the free demo program—if you are able to use all the menu buttons and create a test recital program, the full version of the Recital Conflict Manager will work for you as well.
The Recital Conflict Manager supports 500 students performing in up to 15 numbers each, and up to 75 recital routines. The program can be customized to your studio’s specifications by Backstage Pro to accommodate a larger number of students.